Reading at the Crossroads

Reading at the Crossroads is an archive for columns and letters which appeared in the Terre Haute Tribune Star. I also blog here when my patience is exhausted by what I feel is irritating, irrational and/or ironic in life. --gary daily

My Photo
Name:
Location: Terre Haute, Indiana, United States

The material I post on this blog represents my views and mine alone. The material you post on this blog represents your views and yours alone.

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Oradour-sur-Glane


French President Francois Hollande and German counterpart Joachim Gauck on Wednesday pay a landmark visit to the ghost village of Oradour-sur-Glane where 642 people were massacred by Nazi troops during World War II. 

An album of my photos is here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home