Reading at the Crossroads

Reading at the Crossroads is an archive for columns and letters which appeared in the Terre Haute Tribune Star. I also blog here when my patience is exhausted by what I feel is irritating, irrational and/or ironic in life. --gary daily

My Photo
Name:
Location: Terre Haute, Indiana, United States

The material I post on this blog represents my views and mine alone. The material you post on this blog represents your views and yours alone.

Saturday, November 09, 2019

What will $9.8 Billion Buy?

Daily Dose of Depression

"The government has been racing to meet a deadline — the president’s promise to build approximately 500 miles of border fencing by the end of 2021. According to Customs and Border Protection officials, about $9.8 billion has been set aside in funding from the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and a Treasury Department asset-forfeiture fund."

The administration wants 500 total miles constructed by 2021.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home