Reading at the Crossroads

Reading at the Crossroads is an archive for columns and letters which appeared in the Terre Haute Tribune Star. I also blog here when my patience is exhausted by what I feel is irritating, irrational and/or ironic in life. --gary daily

My Photo
Name:
Location: Terre Haute, Indiana, United States

The material I post on this blog represents my views and mine alone. The material you post on this blog represents your views and yours alone.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

A Daily Dose of Depression (DDD)

                 CAN THE McRIB SAVE US?
[Go Here]








































































[On the large space above, I don't know how in the hell it got here and I can't seem to get rid of it. But think of it as the TeaHeePublicans version of John Locke's tabula rasa, a blank slate they never get around to filling in with anything approaching sanity or social kindness.]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home